Cinéfest Sudbury is proud to present the Red Carpet Patron Program, a new subscription-based program for
dedicated festival fans to keep the spirit of Cinéfest alive all year long! The Red Carpet Patron Program
celebrates passionate lovers of cinema and supporters of the film festival through year-round programming and
incentives for registered Patrons.
At a cost of $35, you will enjoy the following patron exclusive perks from January 1 to December 31, 2022:
- Discounts at participating businesses. First quarter participating businesses include:
- Laking Toyota
- Crosscut Distillery
- Sudbury Wolves and Sudbury Five Basketball
- Giveaways and raffles, four (4) throughout the year, in which all Red Carpet Patrons are automatically
entered into win
- (1) complimentary ticket to each of 4 film screenings:
- Au revoir le bonheur (Goodbye Happiness): Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 7pm at SilverCity (see below)
- Wednesday, March 30th, 2022, at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022, at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022, at 7:00 pm
- An exclusive newsletter distributed every 3 months promoting annual events and giveaways for Red Carpet
- Red Carpet Patron Program and perks for Cinéfest Sudbury 2022:
- Access to exclusive Red Carpet Patron events, including ‘Coffee Shop Talks’ and ‘Conversations &
- Exclusive shout-outs and thanks to patrons through pre-screen slides, program book mentions, thank-you
newsletters, and social media posts during the festival (with option to opt out)
Cinefest Sudbury staff are currently working remotely, but will be available by phone or by website
chat to answer questions regarding ticket sales and Red Carpet Patron Program memberships. For phone orders,
support is available Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM at 705-688-1234. You can also
chat with us from 9 AM to 5 PM on cinefest.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Au revoir le bonheur (Goodbye Happiness)
Au Revoir Le Bonheur is a comedy featuring four brothers who promise, during their father's funeral, to put
their differences aside to pay him a last tribute. The four opposing brothers, their wives and their many
children go to the summer house, in the Magdalen Islands, to offer their last farewells and to spread the
ashes of this man who was so important to each of them. When Nicolas, the youngest brother, loses the urn
containing their father's ashes, conflicts begin.
Thank you, your support of Cinéfest Sudbury is greatly appreciated!